(Closed) Staff Manager
Scorpia Tournaments is looking for a Staff Manager to join our team! We are a tournament organizing company. Other than other organizers we have a lot of different games we host tournaments for and we really focus on giving our players the help they need and have a nice talk with them from time to time. Working at Scorpia Tournaments is always a nice experience. You meet new people and get a lot of opportunities to grow with us. You gain experience, friends, business relationships.
Like the title says, you will be managing the staff. For now this would be keeping an eye on our moderators and admins in our Discord server(s) and also Twitch mods. So in general you are responsible for our moderators and admins! Besides this you will also appoint new staff (mods and admins), and on the other hand remove staff when needed. Furthermore you will be writing guidelines as to how staff should behave and how players should behave. You need to be able to be a leader and make quick decisions, but also fair decisions. We also have staff meetings to have clear things up, discuss stuff, and announce changes. This way our staff will work more efficient and you have a closer connection with your staff members.
So you need to be able to host meetings and be serious about discussing stuff.
- Decisive: You can decide things without having to doubt a lot about it
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and don’t blame others
- Active: You know how your mods and admins are doing and what they are up to, you also are up to speed with everything
- Passion: You have a passion for doing what you do, and want to push it as far as you can
- Professional: You can stay professional at all times
- Self-Motivated: You are motivated to get the best out of your department and help our organization grow. You are also able to come up with ideas that improve our organization.
- Resume (just a standard one, nothing big)
- Motivational letter (Why do you want to join Scorpia, no more than 400 words)
- Anything else that helps you get this position
We are growing fast and we recently started paying part of our staff members.
At the moment we do not pay the Staff Manager position, but the chances we do are in sight. So at the moment we do not pay this position, but you can expect us to very soon.