VIP Manager - Mobile Games
At Scopely, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic VIP Manager to look after our VIP players, from our brand new office in sunny Barcelona. As a VIP Manager, your role is to offer a new, vibrant layer of service for the most important players in our games to maximize their engagement and optimize their game experience. You will be responsible for maintaining, strengthening and growing customer relationships to provide a great player experience. A key focus is player retention and satisfaction, whilst having a strong focus on KPIs of our player base.
What you will do
- Establish and nurture relationships with a large group of VIP Players and proactively anticipate customer needs
- Have regular communication with VIPs through a variety of communication channels (eg by live chat, email, and by phone)
- Communication will be two way - players will be able to contact you for prompt resolution on issues they may have, and at the same time you will work on engaging with them proactively
- You’ll work with the Community team and Player Care teams to understand upcoming events, product updates, and ensure that your VIPs are kept up to date
- You will be the voice of our VIP players, providing insight and being able to engage with our User Research team to provide feedback on what our VIPs love, and which aspects they’d like to change
- You will have an analytical mindset, and will monitor key KPIs such as contact rates, player activity, spending patterns, and act on these trends for your players
- Analysis of past and current player behaviours and how they can be improved by bonus, gifting or events
- Your aim is to ensure VIPs have a great experience, and we strive to keep our players as excited about our games
What you need to be successful in this role
- 4+ years of work experience in a VIP team, customer service or customer support role in the mobile games or gaming sectors
- Data driven, and a strength of understanding trends and analytical thinking
- Tremendous communications skills, including excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Good understanding of Social Media and client outreach tactics
- Must have a passion for conflict resolution and problem solving
- Strong evidence of contributing to customer satisfaction and retention
- Account management experience
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from raw data
- Need to have creative impulses and the confidence to share ideas with teammates
- Outgoing, Likeable, Enthusiastic, and Driven to achieve results
What makes you a Rockstar
- Ability to produce target specific campaigns and report pre / post campaign
- Proven experience in VIP portfolio / ROI driven growth
- Experience in VIP account management for a mobile game or Online Casino
- Proven experience in analytical, reporting and budget management
Note: This position is located in Barcelona, Spain (and we are only considering candidates who are already authorized to work in this location)
Please submit all resumes in English
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.