Senior Product Designer - Publishing Platform
Our Publishing Platform Team at Scopely is building systems to support millions of players in dozens of top mobile games, helping us understand how to improve each title and the in-game experience of each player. We enjoy challenging work, with a focus on finding simple and scalable solutions. When you join our growing team, you can expect to own your work from ideation and product definition through production deployment and continued feature maturation.
We're looking for people who take pride in their work and are driven to create a real impact.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer for our new web publishing platform. This role will be a key member of the product development process, being involved in every aspect of the process, from ideation to implementation. We are looking for a hands-on product designer who is willing to use his or her well-rounded product design toolkit to elevate our product, creating synergies between all stakeholders through empathy and collaboration.
This is a full-time position based in Barcelona, Spain.
What you will do as a Senior Product Designer on our Publishing Platform team:
- Collect feedback from users and stakeholders and turn them into a compelling vision.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables, incorporating high standards for usability and simplicity, that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
- Design, document, and evangelize a cohesive set of design principles, patterns, and guidelines that can be used everywhere to ensure experience consistency through our tools.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes and components.
- Be part of a team delivering the best game operations management tool suite (including personalization, AB Testing, analytics, etc) to one of the most exciting product slates in gaming.
- Manage the implementation of the design system across the product ecosystem and work with engineers to maintain and create new components.
- Contribute to the overall platform strategy, together with a bunch of top-tier executives and product thinkers.
- Be an active member of the design community, both externally and internally
- Be an advocate to build a world-class design function within Scopely technology organization.
What you will bring along:
- Excellent communication skills. (office and company language is English)
- 7+ years experience as a product designer, web designer or UX/UI designer.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your skills, demonstrating your problem-solving ability: problem analysis, personas, scenarios, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, task-flows, etc.
- Experience in taking design systems from zero to one, and has worked in design systems at scale.
- Be a passion-driven individual, who believes in teamwork and collaboration as the path to greater success.
- Attention to detail.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.