Senior Producer - Marvel Strike Force
Our world-class development team is in search of a Senior Producer for Marvel Strike Force, a mobile action RPG that's been downloaded by tens of millions of players worldwide. This new team member will take ownership of our game's vision, and drive cross-discipline teams to develop features and releases to realize that vision.
Scopely is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games across multiple platforms. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, and addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values… but most of all we care about our community of players. We don't just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you're thinking about joining our close-knit team, you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. At our LA studio, you'll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, Empires and Allies, and Diablo.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of our vision to help grow a hit mobile strategy game in the Marvel universe
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team, as well as with fellow leads and studio management
- Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, and Project Management
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
- Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc)
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
- Be a Product Owner on our Agile team, while empowering others to be POs as well
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers
What you will need:
- 7 years of Game Production experience
- 2 free-to-play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably mobile)
- Leadership experience on a major game project
- Truly enjoys playing and spending in free to play mobile games, especially midcore strategy games
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams
- An affinity for working with creative individuals
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.