Senior Motion Designer - Star Trek / Looney Tunes / WWE
Scopely is looking for a talented and creative Sr. Motion Designer with a strong sense of 2D animation and video editing as well as a good understanding of 3D and VFX, to join our growing team in Barcelona and working on exciting IPs such as Star Trek Fleet Command, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem or WWE Champions...
If you are a Star Trek fan, have experience building video for gaming or entertainment, and you are passionate about fantasy and Sci Fi... then this position is for you ! You will thrive in an agile environment, and will be working in a multiskilled collaborative creative team regularly interacting with Consumer Marketing, Digital performance Marketing and Creative Services project Manager.
What you will do:
- Work in collaboration with the creative team, Creative Services Project Managers and Consumer Marketing to build impactful video for advertising.
- Participate in brainstorms, ideate and build storyboards and/or animatic to illustrate ideas before production
- Build full motion video from approved concepts or animate all kind of assets to be integrated with other video components (live actions or 3D animation)
- Attention to detail attitude in a constructive cross-feedback environment.
What you will need:
- An excellent video reel that demonstrates a wide-range of solid motion design work.
- Proficient in the standard tools of the trade: After Effects, Photoshop, cinema 4D etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to drive an idea from conception to completion.
- A minimum of 8 years experience as a Motion Designer
Nice to have:
- Additional knowledge of Unity, 3D Modelling and/or illustration.
- Experience in creating User Acquisition ads
- Character animation.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.