Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our engineering team in the Barcelona Studio is rapidly growing and looking to add amazing engineers to our Server team. In this team, you will work in creating and developing amazing tools to support our games and improve the productivity of our team.
What you will do
- Design and implement tools to manage several aspects and configurations of our games
- Ensure a good and intuitive user experience for our internal tooling
- Implement and improve existing parts of the game to better support Live Operations
- Enhance in-game configuration, making our games more configurable and with a richer set of features for our users
- Own the end to end development of a feature, whether it’s for the game or our internal tooling: you will work in both client and server part
- Experience developing and deploying changes to a big user base with reliability and confidence
What you will need
- Experience working closely with product representatives to build and improve the game features that our users are demanding
- Experience creating and maintaining internal tools to support the operations of the game, and working closely with the internal users of these tools
- Experience designing and building reliable and fault tolerant, yet simple and easy to operate applications
- Deep understanding and strong expertise in server and front-end technologies: C#, Java, Angular, React, etc.
- Strong knowledge of application design best patterns and practices; understanding of maintainability concerns when designing and implementing applications, both for server and client
- Willingness to learn and work with new technologies, Unity in the client side, AWS on the infrastructure side, etc.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.