Senior Business BI Analyst
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Senior App Store Optimization Analyst - Growth Marketing
As an App Store Optimization Marketing Analyst, You will be responsible for creating and monitoring dashboards, building complex data models, running optimization testing, and performing analyses of our evolving store traffic sources and conversion rates - with the goal of forecasting the impact and understanding the ROI of initiatives such as brand marketing, UA, social, app store optimization (ASO), store featuring, and more. You will play a key role in driving marketing strategies and decisions for Scopely’s Publishing, and driving to improve the effectiveness of our overall consumer acquisition funnel.
- Build & maintain BI tools to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Work closely with the BI team to produce forecasting models for install lifts, explore app store trends, analyze the impact of ASO efforts, and spot anomalies in store conversion
- Plan and implement metadata changes keywords, icons, screenshots and tests to continuously improve rankings and downloads
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring of our keyword rankings as well as our closest competitors for all languages and geographies to develop strategies and tactics to increase "searchability”
- Study and track App Store and Google Play ranking algorithms and how they affect the rankings and visibility of our games
- Stay up to date on current & upcoming innovations & capabilities in the mobile gaming space
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience with a preference for Finance, Consulting, Business Analytics or Marketing Analytics
- A hunger to be at the forefront of the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Creative problem-solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Advanced experience in Tableau or other similar visualization tool, spreadsheet analysis (e.g., Excel, SQL is a big plus), presentation creation (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with Database & Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that increase productivity & efficiency
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV is preferred
- Hands-on experience with App Store Optimization is a plus
- Experience in driving lift by implementing keyword changes in the AppStore pages for apps or games is a plus
- Experience with AB testing design and readouts is a plus
Life @ Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus + and equity packages.
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and private life insurance
- Free catered lunches daily + Fully Stocked Kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Flex Retribution
- Small team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.