Product Manager, Uptime
Playgami is Scopely’s platform for game operations, powering many award-winning, loved-by-millions franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, MARVEL Strike Force and Scrabble® GO. We are a team of inner-motivated, ambitious individuals from diverse disciplines and backgrounds who strive to create the world’s best products for game production, operations, and insights in an equally fun and high-performing environment.
Our GameMaker team is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager to devise the future of our Uptime product. The team owns a game backend to support Scopely studios to accelerate game development and ramp up production. As part of our Uptime product, you will work closely with game developers to design new capabilities that minimize live game downtime through technical performance monitoring and prevention of critical situations.
What you will do:
- Own full product lifecycle for Uptime, from ideation to rollout and adoption, and feature iteration.
- Own the product rituals for the GameMaker team, including the roadmap process, backlog prioritization, specs ideation and definition, and customer feedback process.
- Build strong relationships across many functions at internal and external studios to advocate for the best scalable development, DevOps, and LiveOps practices.
- Drive engineering teams to continue building world-class technology that underlies Scopely’s most important assets.
What you will need:
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience owning, driving and operating a product strategy and roadmap.
- Experience with game development, preferably with Unity.
What we offer:
- Career-defining opportunity to put your stamp on the future of social and mobile gaming, working and growing alongside a collectively ambitious diverse cross-functional team.
- Competitive salary plus bonus funded by company performance.
- Flexible working schedule with options for hybrid and remote work.
- Comprehensive package of employment benefits including health insurance and meal vouchers (among others).
Playgami project is headquartered in Barcelona, but we are happy to hire candidates who will be working remotely across Spain, UK, Ireland and the US.