Genjoy, a Scopely Studio in Sevilla
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents.
The Sevilla Studio is the proud creator of Tuscany Villa, a beautiful narrative driven decoration & match 3 puzzle game that whisks players off to the heart of Italy on a Mediterranean adventure! As one of Scopely’s key fully owned studios, together we are quickly turning our chart topping hit into a global success!
If you're thinking about joining our close-knit team, you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players: our world-class development team is in search of a Producer.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of our vision to help grow a mobile strategy game
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team, as well as with fellow leads and studio management
- Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, and Project Management
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
- Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc)
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
- Be a Product Owner on our Agile team, while empowering others to be POs as well
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers
What you will need:
- 3 years of Game Production experience
- 2 free-to-play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably mobile)
- Leadership experience on a major game project
- Truly enjoys playing and spending in free to play mobile games, especially midcore strategy games
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams
- An affinity for working with creative individuals
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.