Scopely is a leading interactive entertainment and mobile games company. With one of the most diverse mobile games portfolios, Scopely provides engaging, immersive experiences that millions of players around the world return to for years to come. Our global offices are fueled by world-class talent with expertise in game design and development, live services, marketing, analytics and more.
Scopely experienced significant year-over-year growth and as our global footprint continues to grow, we are seeking to establish a Procurement Manager in Spain to support the financial reporting needs across multiple countries in which we operate. We are looking for an experienced procurement professional who uses best practices negotiate market leading agreements for indirect procurement (Marketing, Software, Travel, Professional Services, Facilities, etc.), develop and document best practices, KPIs and continuous improvement, and who can help build and inspire an effective procurement team.
- Participate in the design of the global procurement function in close co-operation with internal stakeholders as well as external consultants.
- Develop robust negotiation strategies and tactics, and then negotiate indirect procurement agreements for Marketing, Software, Travel, Professional Services, Facilities, etc.
- Manage Procurement Supervisors and a team of individual contributors to achieve the Procurement Strategy and team objectives.
- Document Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) flow chart and processes.
- Design robust Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes that will be implemented across the company.
- Help define the Key Performance Indicators that the service will need to be measured against.
- Identify, monitor, and manage suppliers and the procurement team utilizing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as targets.
- Develop and maintain excellent internal customer service for all functions. Partner closely with key stakeholder teams to understand critical business needs and develop strategies
- Requires strong industry experience and category subject matter expertise in most Marketing areas. Expertise should include knowledge of industry trends, prominent suppliers, industry procurement strategies and levers, etc.
- Identify and execute and optimize strategic initiatives to drive maximum cost savings and value creation for the organization
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams as required for projects
- Collaborate with Legal team to ensure agreements receive appropriate legal review
- Ensure sourcing activities begin again and the most competitive suppliers are engaged prior to the Track financial results identify gaps in performance to develop and deploy mitigation strategies to restore performance to plan
- Develop and implement a robust Supplier Review Process to monitor performance of strategic suppliers and drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Partner with IT internal and external stakeholders to tailor software solutions to the business needs
Requirements & Attributes:
- 5+ years of relevant Procurement experience (prefer start up environment).
- Bachelors (required), CPIM, CSCP or CPSM certification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, at the executive level, with cross-functional customers, and team members.
- Hands-on Indirect procurement experience with a growing, midsize tech corporation (ideally software development)
- Strong knowledge of Google suite and Oracle systems knowledge
- Strong industry experience and category subject matter expertise in Marketing Procurement
- Ability to think and act strategically, coupled with analytical curiosity and a teaming, collaborative style.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo with a high sense of urgency
- Appreciation and emphasis on developing and following common processes
- Ability to analyze and interpret diverse industry & category characteristics
- High degree of motivation, the ability to prioritize and self-direct, strong business acumen and sound interpersonal skills. No drama, but has a high sense of urgency
- Ability to inspire, delegate, be intuitive, and be a creative visionary
- Language skills: English. High proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.