Marketing Analytics Lead
Scopely's Barcelona office is searching for an experienced data analyst to join the Strategic Analytics team as our new Marketing Analytics Lead. The Strategic Analytics team will be responsible for overseeing several critical aspects of Corporate Strategy, including portfolio analytics, marketing analytics, market insights, and slate planning. This group will be charged with enhancing the depth of analysis used to monitor and diagnose the health of our portfolio, both within and across genres, in order to enhance our product and marketing execution.
What you will do:
- Lead the Marketing Analytics function by driving the advanced analysis that helps the company evaluate its marketing investments and monitor ongoing performance
- Surface valuable insights to ensure that the capital allocation strategy for our largest area of investment results in the highest and best outcome for the business
- Contribute to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to more effectively surface the group’s findings
- Play a lead role in hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
What you will need:
- Five or more years of experience at a top-tier institution or firm in an analysis, scientific, research or consulting role
- Previous experience in marketing analytics or user acquisition strongly preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets – exposure with Hive or Impala a plus
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile / games
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.