Genjoy, a Scopely Studio in Sevilla is looking for a Junior Integration Artist.
The Sevilla Studio is the proud creator of Tuscany Villa, a beautiful narrative driven decoration & match 3 puzzle game that whisks players off to the heart of Italy on a Mediterranean adventure! As one of Scopely’s key fully owned studios, together we are quickly turning our chart topping hit into a global success!
We are looking for a talented Junior Integration Artist who wants to join our growing team in the sunny Seville, next to the successful Tuscany Villa team. You will be working between our developers and artists and your main function will be to complete the asset integration pipeline, which is to take assets coming from external software suites, importing them and assembling them into the development environment of the team (Unity3d).
The integration artist also has the secondary role of creating content where traditional artists or programmers cannot intervene : material creation, shaders, VFX, etc. In short, any work combining technical and artistic abilities.
What you will do:
- Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists.
- Mediate between different departments to ensure smooth and efficient asset integration.
- Ensuring optimal asset integration.
- Importing 3d models and animation, coming from external software into Unity3d.
- Managing, maintaining and integrating assets into versioned asset repositories.
- With the team support, creating content with the internal Unity3d toolset: shaders, materials, animation controllers, particle systems, lights and using third party plugins or internal tools.
- Supporting and documenting pipelines and best practices.
What you will need:
- Previous experience using Unity.
- Comfort with 3d software suites such as 3d Studio Max or equivalent (Maya, Blender, etc).
- Knowledge of 2d illustration software such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience in mobile games.
- Knowledge in repository management, asset exporting/importing, optimizations, and pipeline creation.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit pur website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.