Data Visualization Analyst
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is the leading mobile entertainment network, and our tools have played a critical part in changing how the future of mobile games will be produced and distributed. With over 100M+ users across seven #1 mobile games, a career at Scopely offers countless ways to have a huge impact on a small and collaborative team of engineers.
This role is based in our Barcelona office (Spain), we are only considering applicants already authorized to work in Spain.
What you will do:
- Working with Product teams to gather requirements and build Specifications for Portfolio Data Products
- Design and build beautiful visualizations to support our extensive portfolio of titles
- Efficiently build data structures on top of our portfolio data models to support data visualization needs
- Collaborate with the BI engineering team to deliver faster and more actionable KPIs
- Be a steward of data quality, ensuring that metrics and KPIs are consistently reported across the catalog of dashboards and data products
- Work closely with stakeholders across the board to improve our data culture and data accessibility
What you will need:
- Will to learn and work with a team of highly-motivated individuals
- Experience with accurate and performant SQL including complex queries using big data technologies
- Experience designing dashboards in Tableau or other BI tools (Looker a plus)
- Proven track record successfully building and evolving robust data products
- Positive attitude
- Programming experience in Python, JS, R (a plus)
- Experience with data modeling techniques (a plus)
- Experience with ETL in SaaS environments such as Airflow (a plus)
- Competency working in a Linux OS environment, shell scripts, github (a plus)
Life @ Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and private life insurance
- Free catered lunches daily + Fully Stocked Kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Flex Retribution
- Small team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.