Customer Support Lead
Scopely is seeking a Customer Service Lead to lead all aspects of Customer Support for one of our acclaimed mobile games. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of customer service operations, embodies world-class service, and exhibits exceptional adaptability and judgment in every way.
As an ideal candidate you must have a strong passion for games, and you know what it takes to ensure that player communities flourish. You exhibit the necessary dedication to become a product expert in the games you will own on behalf of Customer Support, and you thrive under pressure with competing priorities. Most importantly you understand that player experience is paramount, and you take ownership of that cause with each and every interaction both cross functionally and with our players!
At Scopely we pride ourselves in providing an enriching work atmosphere where skill-sets are learned and honed. If you are excited to join us in that journey, and you possess the experience and skill-sets highlighted, then Scopely is the place for you!
What you will do:
- Serve as the CS product owner for one or more Scopely games
- Deliver actionable insights on CS contacts to cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Product teams to identify and resolve game bugs
- Review product specifications and roadmaps to anticipate and plan for support needs
- Responsible for the self-service efficacy of FAQ content in all assigned products
- Monitor CS KPIs and SLAs to quickly identify and drive action on trends
- Develop CS processes and procedures for products under your purview
- Keep support teams up to date on game content and provide training material as needed
- Review performance of support representatives, and provide feedback for improvement
- Address ticket escalations as needed
What you need:
- Knowledge and expertise with mobile games or micro-transaction apps
- A thorough understanding of CS operations, tools, and procedures
- A record of exceptional service and sharing feedback with proven results
- Analytical acumen to investigate and report on CS ticket drivers
- Experience communicating B2B or cross functionally within your organization
- Strong judgment and confidence, and an ability to make decisions quickly
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills in English are a must, fluency in any additional language is a plus
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice.