Scopely is looking for a driven Community Manager to join our team in Barcelona! Are you ready to seize the play?
As Community Manager, you’ll set the pace and strategic direction for Scopely’s game portfolio. You’ll establish and grow our community and social engagement efforts, and set goals to help support the growth and vibrancy of our player communities. You will have the opportunity to build channels of communication with our players for current and upcoming game titles, and to foster relationships with our communities to help inform and impact product decisions across our core game slate.
What will you do:
- Drive the strategy to core pillars of our Looney Tunes community engagement and growth (Relationships, Recognition, Events, Brand Loyalty, and Service).
- Develop highly engaging content across social platforms, (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) that is highly targeted to our game’s unique audiences
- Form 1:1 relationships with top online influencers.
- Drive the creation, delivery, and value assessment of community events.
- Nurture community based discussions via a variety of channels to maximize brand loyalty.
- Responsible for crafting player centric messaging for all aspects of the game, distributed on game forums and social channels
- Serve the needs and feedback of our players both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product, as well as agencies and 3rd party teams on a wide range of projects.
- Develop partnerships and collaborate on driving cross-promotional community programs
What will you need:
- 5+ years of experience growing social communities in the video gaming industry
- Prior experience in video games industry, social media, and publishing
- Analysis: Expert skills in exploring and analyzing trends in engagement and feedback
- Communication: Interpersonal savvy and persuasive skills that make you effective at communicating a winning strategy and achieving your goals.
- Project Management: Superb judgment and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated excellence in prioritizing your efforts to deliver maximum value under time constraints.
- A strong passion for gaming
- Track record of innovation, driving new ideas and strategies from concept to execution.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and expertise with mobile games or micro-transaction apps
- Proficient in image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge in HTML and web formatting
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice