Associate Project Manager
Scopely is looking for an Associate Project Manager (Contractor) to support the Creative Services Team. In this role based in Barcelona, you will support a dynamic creative team inside Scopely’s internal creative agency, and liaise daily with freelancer creatives as well as several external creative agencies located around the world. You’ll support project workflow as well as asset management development. Organization and foresight is a must; as an Associate PM on our team you should be highly organized, a strong communicator, process driven, with high attention to detail and a fast learner.
Each associate project manager is assigned to support or fully handle one of our game’s creative projects.
- Work closely with the Creative Services team on managing the creative workflow, timelines, asset development, and time tracking.
- You will work closely with another PM or on your own to manage the creative projects related to one or more games up to their delivery. You will ensure that our creative assets and finished ads are delivered on time, well organized, easily searchable, and up to date.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams on priorities and deadlines.
- You will lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders to regroup on current and future creative projects.
- Provide assets and source files needed to the creative team for the completion of projects, and organize them to be easily searchable and accessible.
- Assist the internal review and approvals process with licensors.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and external development teams on game assets.
- 2+ year of Project and Creative Management in an integrated or digital marketing firm or advertising agency.
- Strong organization and communication skills, and experience in digital assets development. Team player.
- Strong communication skills in English (very fluent), and ideally in Spanish.
- Passionate about mobile games and video games - related background / experience is a plus.
- Process and detail oriented, ideally tech-savvy and with knowledge of Project Management tools.
**Please submit all resumes in English for review.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit our website.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice