Who are we?
ScavengerCraft is a Minecraft server that aims to deliver a unique Factions and PvP experience to a diverse playerbase. We run 7 week seasons with rewards to the top players, and have regular community events. We currently run a small staff team of less than 10 people and are looking to grow our playerbase to reach more people from all over the world.
As the Community Manager, you will be exposed to the inner workings of a Minecraft server's administration and moderation teams. You will have the opportunity to build one of the better known and perhaps one of the biggest Factions servers in the Minecraft community. You will be the face of community engagement and will help manage social media accounts as well as plan events.
- Develop, plan and implement events within the organization
- Create and propagate a community that will resonate with our target demographic
- Work closely with the organization's partners
- Assist with and provide guidance in administrative decisions that will affect all players
- Experience as a community manager
- English speaking
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written form
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Availability for staff meetings via Discord