About the role
Located in Brisbane and reporting operationally to the Campus Manager and functionally to the Campus Academic Coordinator, you will deliver classes and workshops, engage in assessment and marking processes, and deliver student support and administration tasks.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Proven experience teaching games design and/or games programming at a tertiary level
- Hold an AQF Level 9 equivalency or higher, in a related discipline;
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of industry specific software / hardware and processes;
- Excellent understanding of transferable skills;
- Cultural awareness;
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
What we can offer you:
- Career opportunities globally and professional development
- Fun, creative, modern facilities on a beautiful campus
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
Established in 1976, SAE Creative Media Institute provides niche creative media programs to about 10,000 students at more than 50 campuses around the world.
SAE is recognised for providing students with access to the best industry equipment and facilities, employing teaching staff with strong industry experience and delivering hands on teaching and learning in small class environments. The Institute engages with industry to develop curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded in SAE programs are pathways to employment.
Globally, SAE offers an extensive suite of creative media programs, from short courses and professional training through to bachelor and postgraduate degrees.
Diversity and Inclusion
SAE promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online to lodge your application successfully. For enquiries about the role, please contact Iain McManus on 07 3017 4352 .
Applications close on Sunday, 31/01/2021 at 11.59pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners – thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage
For more information or to view other opportunities, please visit our careers's page.
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and working with children check.