Senior Game Programmer
Saber Interactive is looking for an experienced game developer and C++ programmer to join our dedicated team in Sundsvall, Sweden. We are looking for someone with an advanced knowledge and interest of rendering techniques and/or performance optimizations.
Saber Interactive is an international game developer with offices spread all over the world.
Known for titles such as World War Z, Mud Runner, Snow Runner, Quake Champions, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
Saber Interactive is a part of the Embracer Group AB.
A few of the games we at the Swedish office have worked on lately are: Crysis Remastered (Switch version), Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Fundamental math skills (matrices, vectors, algebra, etc.).
- Computer Science (or similar) Graduate
- 5 years of game development experience.
- Willingness to learn new tools, engines and languages.
- Strong team player.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of commercial or In-house game engines.
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D, OpenGL, Vulcan, ...)
- Knowledge of GPU programming (Shaders, HSLS, ...)
- Experience with console development.
- Ability to analyze and optimize game performance.
- Experience porting games.
- Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the latest generation of console titles.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days of paid vacation.
- Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
This is a permanent position based in Sundsvall, Sweden, but for the right candidate remote work might be a possibility.