Saber Interactive is a global developer and publisher of a diverse lineup of video games including World War Z, Evil Dead the Game, Snowrunner and many others to be announced. Established in 2001 and recently acquired by Embracer Group, Saber is building and bolstering our internal team and we are looking for a talented, dedicated and passionate PRODUCER/PROJECT MANAGER to join our ranks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the team for the assigned project to track the project’s progression, team’s tasks and game’s features
- Try to anticipate and detect issues and risks and propose preventive actions to avoid them.
- Team management. With the rest of the producers, take care of the motivation, team morale and working behavior of the members to make them fully committed with the project.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the optimal workflow between them
- Actively raise ideas and solutions to prevent issues in game production. Propose improvements for working processes, tools
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master / Videogames degree in QA / Production
- Minimum 3 years of experience as producer or project manager
- Throughout understanding of game production, team management and how to lead a team from concept to final product
- Experience scheduling productions and planning/executing milestones
- Experience with project management relevant tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of management tools as Trello, Jira or Tom’s Planner
- Good level of MS-Excel