We are looking for a Build Engineer to join our team in Madrid, Spain to work in several developments for the new PlayStation 5 and XBox Series X AAA games.
As Build Engineer, you will be responsible to improve the current pipelines and build processes. This will be key to help to develop a strong core Studio tools.
Saber Interactive, together with THQ, Deep Silver, and Koch Media, is part of the Embracer Group. Our headquarter is in New Jersey, USA and we have several studios around the world, totaling to over 600 developers world-wide in Saber Interactive’s development studios alone. We have been developing games for almost 20 years and worked on top titles such as World War Z, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, The Metro games and many, many more.
No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to the email at the apply button, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Build Engineer
- 4+ years’ experience in software development
- Very good level of OOP concepts, C#, Java…
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with CI tools as Teamcity and / or Jenkins
- Experience with source control software. Knowledge of Perforce is a plus
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
- Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
- Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
- Desired requirements
- Experience with Unreal will be very welcomed
- Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
- C++ development experience
- Development robust code for having a great build automation/continuous integration pipeline
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system
- Improve the builds performance
- Working closely with the dev team to integrate new deployment processes
- Maintain the source control branches and perform integrations
- Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
- Salary based on experience
- Permanent, full-time contract
- A good and young work environment
- Flexible working hours