User Interface Motion Graphics Artist
Rumble Games was founded in 2011 and is located in San Mateo, California. The studio is home to a tight-knit team of professionals whose mission is to create the most engaging and fulfilling mobile game experiences on the planet. We are focused on combining the best of AAA game graphics and design with free-to play accessibility. We are passionate about collaboration and iteration to create games that will surprise and delight our players. We emphasize a positive work-life balance to allow our team to develop their best work. Join us!
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Artist to concept and bring to life high quality motion graphics sequences within our mobile games. Collaborating with the Art, Engineering, UI and UX teams, you will use your technical and artistic skills to create awesome and performant motion graphics for our mobile games.
- Create UI animatics by taking the visual designs of menus, buttons, navigation flows, and animating them.
- Work with the UI, UX, Audio and Design teams to create and improve user interface animations.
- Document motion graphics best practices for future artists to use.
- Identify and communicate what UI elements motion graphics can be used for, and when motion should not be used.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts with the goal of improving our overall product quality.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a motion graphics artist.
- Expert in Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of development software, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience animating dynamic and functional user interfaces, including metagame systems, menus and displays.
- Experience with real-time particle and VFX-based animations.
- Desire to work on free-to-play mobile games.
- Motivation to work within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience, both verbally and in written format.
- Able to handle shifting priorities, demands and timelines using problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and techniques, across multiple platforms.
- Experience developing motion graphics for online and video advertisements.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Understanding of game development pipelines and workflow.
- Experience with Unity.
- Knowledge of and passion for mobile RPGs.
Email us at the email address attached to the Apply button with your resume