(Closed) Social Media & Content Executive
RPGG Media is searching for a full-time Social Media & Content Executive to work in a small focused team that is passionate about gaming and the esports industry, specifically Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. You will be required to post regularly on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit. You will also need good communication and writing skills in order to be the new face and personality of our brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate, edit, publish and share social content that improves scale and engagement with the Counter-Strike fanbase
- Create regular content related to esports and CS:GO for the website
- Deliver on specified targets in order to grow our followers
- Report into the Marketing Manager and collaborate with different departments
What We Need From You
- An understanding of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good grasp of social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit
- Basic video editing and photoshop skills are recommended, including the ability to create gifs and memes
- Understanding or experience of betting industries desirable
We are a betting startup focused on safe, fair, and exciting gambling products for esports fans. Esports fans deserve a safe and fair place to wager on the sports they love, and we believe that as a business we have a duty to behave ethically, for the benefit of the community that supports us.
We will show that gambling can be conducted in an open and socially responsible manner, to the mutual benefit of customers and stakeholders alike. We’re a small company with big ideas, a passion for great user experience, and a strong ethos of social responsibility. We love working with great people (because great people make great products) but most importantly, we love video games—from Command and Conquer to CS:GO.
You will be curious, a resourceful problem solver who is an enthusiastic evangelist for our brand. You will be a dedicated gamer, self-motivated, with a mature attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure. We are a company which believes in social responsibility and contributing to the communities of which we are part. These are values we expect our employees to share.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company laptop (Macintosh)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays