The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organization, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio business units. Together with all Rovio people, we are building a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who has the ambition to develop TA for the future and drive change in the organization as a new member of our HR team.
This is a junior to staff level role for those who have prior sourcing experience in Talent Acquisition (TA). You will work alongside a diverse group of TA professionals who deeply care about the candidate experience and strive to be the best at getting better. You will be responsible for developing a global sourcing strategy (5 studios distributed in 4 countries and counting!) which also means that you’ll be interacting with Rovians and candidates from across the globe. In addition, we encourage working on projects that align with your skills & interests so you can further grow your career in the TA/HR field.
- Partner with hiring managers and TA team members to deeply understand each studio/function and their short & long-term hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategy using best practices and external & internal data
- Find potential candidates through various channels using relevant search techniques and tools
- Conduct screening calls and build relationships with leads
- Build & maintain talent pool for future hiring needs (e.g. define labelling system in our ATS)
- Manage the referral pipeline
- Analyze data to continuously optimize the sourcing strategy
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Prior to sourcing experience, preferably for roles in gaming or tech
- Ability to engage and activate passive candidates using various sourcing techniques, tools and channels
- Drive to navigate through ambiguity, anticipate the unknowns, follow-through and continue to learn
- Collaboration and communication skills to interface various stakeholders (e.g. TA team members, hiring managers, candidates)
- Analytical skills to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and optimize the sourcing strategy
- Organizational skills, especially as our database continues to grow
- Experience in the gaming industry is not a must, but an interest in learning about games and how games are made is a must
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. We want to know who you are, what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and how the role fits within the TA team.
- Second round: You will meet our Senior Recruiter to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a sourcer will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet two other members from the TA team who you will be partnering with to source for the open roles.