User acquisition helps our games to grow their user base by finding the most valuable target audiences. The craft relies heavily on data and changes rapidly; sometimes the learnings expire in a matter of months. This requires fast thinking, openness to venture out from comfort zone and reading into the smallest of indicators in the data. Close communication with multiple different teams is vital and makes the job interesting. Showing an ad in the right place at the right time to the right person sounds almost impossible but the UA team makes it possible.
As part of our User Acquisition team and working in close collaboration with a large variety of stakeholders - Game Teams, BI, Tech - the CRM Manager will drive the vision, business strategy and features requirements for player engagement & retention programs and campaigns such as our cross promotion systems and tools, as well as new loyalty programs.
- Define a plan to improve and optimize our cross-promotion capabilities, including but not limited to reach of our placements across games and the recommendation model behind it
- Develop and oversee fidelity/loyalty programs across all touchpoints, including “physical” ones, if and when need to increase players engagement and retention
- Contribute to the development of the existing segmentation strategy for CRM within our mobile games, and develop initial frameworks for responsive CRM, triggered notifications and other pushes across all touchpoints
- Champion these efforts across teams - Product, BI, Tech, etc.. to put the plan into action
- Develop campaign analyses for our mobile games’ CRM campaigns & guide best practices. Leverage this insight to provide data-supported, actionable insights regarding customer messaging and rewarding strategies
- Gain a deep understanding of the technologies that power our player network and be able to educate others on its capabilities & opportunities for growth
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Several years of experience in CRM and/or loyalty marketing
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle complex priorities and projects
- Self-starter with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to partner with cross functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
We’d love if you have some of these:
- UX design enthusiast
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Understanding of and interest in the mobile games space as well as the wider online environment
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Third round: you will meet stakeholders from our UA and Ads Monetisation team
- Fourth round: You will meet stakeholders from our BI & Tech teams
- Final round: You will be invited to meet our VP Ads Monetisation
Don't hesitate to send your application already today! We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Marketing team:
Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our Marketing team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio. Largely embedded within game teams and in close collaboration with a large variety of stakeholders, our role is to identify, anticipate and make sure to satisfy our target audiences’ needs and wants. We do this across all touchpoints – from early research on new concepts, to how we reach out to millions of players through our marketing campaigns, or to how we engage them through our social networks and other discussion platforms.