Program Planning & Scheduling Intern
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Program Planning & Scheduling Intern to join our team in Austin, TX as part of our Fall Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube and digital entertainment. The candidate would also be highly detail-oriented with great time management and organizational skills. In your time with us, you will learn the ins and outs of scheduling for different content platforms, as well as gain insights into site merchandising and scheduling for a 24-hour channel. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship while building professional relationships.
*In this climate of constant change, candidates must be able to work and telecommunicate from home, as well as be able to work onsite if/when that becomes an option.*
CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE - APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Help create daily and monthly scheduling calendars.
- Assist with site merchandising, including updating live stream art and descriptions, featuring items in the hero slot, and QCing the live stream schedule.
- Assist with scheduling RTTV through uploading and managing ad inventory, and working in our scheduling software.
- Update Monthly Holiday & Events calendar for social and scheduling by tracking important internal and external events.
- Collect and write weekly live stream descriptions for the marketing team.
- Participate in weekly meetings related to marketing, data, operations, and scheduling.
- Currently enrolled in college (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Extremely detail-oriented, with great planning and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.