Rooster Teeth Studios is seeking a motivated and hardworking development intern for the summer semester. The intern will work closely with the development group to:
- Read scripts/treatments/books to provide detailed coverage on both scripted and unscripted projects
- Opportunities to shadow assistant desks to learn entry-level desk skills with desk coverage possibilities
- Watch and evaluate samples and possible formats for television
- Help research ongoing projects and assemble pitch materials
- General office tasks including filing/organization of our digital records, taking notes, etc
*In this climate of constant change, candidates must be able to work and telecommunicate from home, as well as be able to work onsite if/when that becomes an option.*
CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE - APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. This is a paid internship.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university during the duration of the internship.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine passion for TV and movies
- A strong desire to learn about development
- Ability to multi-task, follow instructions, and a self-starter
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company.