Community Support Specialist
Rooster Teeth is looking for a community-oriented support specialist! As a Community Support Specialist you will provide product and services information and resolve any emerging problems that our community members might face with both accuracy and efficiency. You are patient, empathetic, and genuinely excited to help the community! You're a self-starter that effectively communicates and manages your time wisely. You can put yourself in your customer’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. You have a passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you. If the solution isn't obvious, you dig for it.
- Manage large amounts of chats and emails
- Update customer account information
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the Rooster Teeth brand and partners
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve issues from the Rooster Teeth Store and be the ultimate eyes and ears of the company for Store Issues
- 2+ years of professional customer service experience
- Available to work 9am-6pm CT - that may include weekends and overtime
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
- Engage with the community on all things Rooster Teeth.
- Overtime may be necessary depending on volume.
- Internet Access
- Home computer
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.