Broadcast Post-Production Intern
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Broadcast Post-Production Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our Summer Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, video games, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the- box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production studio operates, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE - APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Assist the Broadcast post-production team remotely and in person if needed
- Work in tandem with editors, VFX and graphics leads, and assistant editors
- Create social media clips, organize footage, manage google drive folders, create projects with selects and assemblies
- Create track cue sheets, and reporting
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things
- Must be available online and potentially on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Be extremely passionate about online video, and be a team player
- Working knowledge of Google Workplace, and Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects) - some on the job training available for each program
- Familiarity with the editorial process
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company.