Rooster Teeth is looking for a Broadcast Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our Spring Internship Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, video games, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the- box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production studio operates, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
*In this climate of constant change, candidates must be able to work and telecommunicate from home*
CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE - APPLICANTS THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Work alongside producers and production leads on a multiple of live and pre-recorded shows
- Curating viewer submissions, prop wrangling and live audience coordination
- Curating/prepping media for in-show use and editing/prepping social media clips
- Operating within a broadcast multicam production and other studio functions
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things
- An interest in live broadcast production essential
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company.