Room 8 Studio is an AAA art production and game development studio. Our teams are working on such IPs as Hotel Transylvania, Family Guy, Independence Day, Walking Dead, Kubo and the Two Strings, Power Rangers, Monopoly, and many others.
As a part of our team, you will be co-creating the world’s best games, partnering up with some of the most famous developers. With over 300 experts, Room 8 Studio is the biggest in Ukraine.
Languages: English - Advanced
Team: Management & Administrative
We are looking for a Game Producer for console and mobile projects to bring new ideas and professional experience to our team.
- At least 3+ years of experience working on a similar position in Game Dev;
- Wide experience in game development (mobile, porting, PC etc.);
- Good understanding of project estimation & development methodologies;
- Advanced level of English;
- Ability to manage, motivate and work with a team for delivery best results;
- Analytical skills, ability to multitasks, attentiveness to the details;
- Proactive life attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Coordinate and supervise of game dev teams from the concept stage till the product launch including game design, engineering, graphics, QA etc.;
- Allocate the necessary resources;
- Conduct team meetings on the project;
- Track the status and report on the project;
- Create and maintain project schedule and documentation in a timely manner by making changes;
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project;
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project;
- Ensure effective interaction between key stakeholders of the project;
- Risk management.