Rollic is looking for a Game Manager with a substantial background in game design: Work together with our studio partners for key processes of ideation, execution, and game design on hyper-casual game development. A ‘Game Manager’ at Rollic is responsible for onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games. To keep Rollic’s monthly prototype quality and quantity, a game manager is required to constantly mine new game ideas, brainstorm for the most innovative ideas with Rollic’s studio partners and make sure the execution of Rollic’s prototypes to be excellent.
- To present and help implement new game ideas, game mechanics, and retention layers to Rollic’s studio partners.
- Fine-tuning balance, flow, and feeling of our games.
- Understanding and analyzing trends in mobile games.
- Developing a comprehensive in-game event strategy,
- Working together with Rollic’s studio partners to plan and set up in-game campaigns and promotions through the company’s proprietary tools,
- Constant data and game mining for new ideas and improvements.
- Generating new ideas and improve practices to advance retention, engagement, and monetization of our game audience,
- Reviewing competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing.
- Testing the product following the presented QA plan to ensure the quality of the game update cycle with dedication and precision,
- Passionate about all stages of game development: brainstorming, prototyping, game design, performance improvement, UI/UX, game art, iterations etc.
- Exceptional understanding of mobile game mechanics and eagerness to deep-dive into them.
- Great at communicating and problem-solving.
- Is an avid gamer across many platforms genre.
- Can think like a player and empathize with user behavior.
- Highly motivated
- English proficiency
- Being graduated from a game design related program.
- Having worked on a successful mobile game before.
Rollic is an İstanbul based game developer and publisher, founded in January 2019. Rollic published 20+ games globally in a year. Games released by Rollic include; Go Knots 3D, Tangle Master 3D, Picker 3D, Flipper Dunk, Water Shooty, Wheel Smash, and Wood Shop. With a growing number of titles ranking #1 in the United States and world’s top charts, as the most downloaded games/apps, our aims revolve around the idea of creating the “next big thing” in the gaming industry through data automation and creativity. Rollic is committed to producing massive scaling global titles while building a future-proof ecosystem in the gaming industry.