Rollic is an Istanbul based game developer and publisher, founded in January 2019.
Games released by Rollic include; Tangle Master 3D, Go Knots 3D, Build Roads, Onnect, Repair Master 3D, and Car Restoration 3D.
With a growing number of titles ranking #1 in the United States and world’s top charts as the most downloaded games/apps, our aims revolve around the idea of creating the “next big thing” through data automation and creativity.
Rollic is committed to producing massive scaling global titles while building a future-proof ecosystem in the gaming industry.
We are looking for a Data Analyst.
- Analyzing player gameplay and economy data to understand player behavior and suggesting actions to improve the player experience;
- Creating statistical models that can predict and analyze player behavior, wants, and needs;
- Creating models to optimize engagement, post-launch feature creation, and monetization efforts;
- Understanding the underlying story in the data and apply statistical models and analyses to answer business and game design questions;
- Working closely with the development team to provide insights into game quality, difficulty, and fun;
- Establishing and distributing regular performance reports.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis;
- Expert SQL skills and experience querying very large data sets;
- Experience with data visualization tools, Looker preferred;
- Drive to solve problems, meet deadlines, and build whatever is necessary along the way;
- Video games industry experience and/or gaming familiarity preferred.