WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Rocksteady Studios is an award-winning, critically acclaimed video game developer. Founded in 2004, we are home to the widely celebrated Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We’re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values. Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. This role will involve development and maintenance for art and design workflow tools, including the World Editor, procedural LOD generation and more.
This role can be offered on a remote, hybrid working, or studio based basis.
- Collaborate with the content authoring teams to design efficient and robust workflows
- Work closely with Engine Team to implement efficient and stable back end for the tools produced
- Implement content and world creation tool to a high quality
- Maintain the content and world creation tools and respond to issues quickly
- Good understanding in C/C++ and software architecture
- Good understanding of 3D maths and game technology principles
- An experience in developing efficient asset and world building tools in collaboration with artists and game designers
- A proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems inside a large code base
- Worked on at least 1 published title
- Experience in supporting AAA art & design production workflows an advantage
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected]