Senior Rendering Engineer
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Rendering Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next-generation platforms.
This role will involve developing our rendering engine to implement cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
- Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
- Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
- Implement rendering features to a high quality.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding in C/C++
- Worked on at least 1 published console title.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience a big advantage.