Senior Network Programmer
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Network Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. This role will involve working with our network team to developer all network and online components on a game project.
- Development of our networked and online components on a game project.
- Advising gameplay and content teams and evangelising good network processes.
- Contribute to all network layers on both server and client, not just hand off at the transport layer.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem-solving.
- Demonstrable experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of game technology principles, the main gaming platforms, and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A broad range of knowledge and experience with the full network stack from low-level UDP through to simple REST services.
- Unreal engine experience an advantage.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.