Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We’re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
Posting Job Description
Rocksteady Studios is looking for a JIRA Expert to add to its family of permanent staff.
We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Jira and Confluence administration and how this can be safely applied to Game Development.
This is a fast-paced environment so you’ll be expected to work closely with key stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and create custom, creative solutions within Jira and Confluence.
- Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA hosting partner.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA Project and Confluence needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite
- Experience as a JIRA Administrator in the past where you’ve customized JIRA projects with various schemas
- Groovyscript experience
- Experience within Game Development, or another creative technology sector