At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Dundee is seeking a talented UI/UX Artist who possesses great attention to detail and a passion for design systems. This is a full-time permanent position with option to be based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Dundee.
WHAT WE DO
- We work as a global UI/UX Design team to collaborate on player experiences.
- We aim to craft intuitive and engaging player-centric user interfaces across all Rockstar titles.
- We collaborate with other teams to help shape aspects of the game user experience at the micro and macro level.
- We engage in features outside of the game such as online and apps, aiming for a unified and complimentary user experience.
- Production of UI art assets, such as iconography and image treatments.
- Export of UI art assets to game and testing in build.
- Documentation and maintenance of UI art assets.
- Support in the organisation of assets within the game.
- 2+ years' professional experience in a design environment, or in a similar capacity within the games industry.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating applied UI art assets and knowledge of UI design.
- 2+ years’ experience in the production of UI art assets using industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC.
- Experience of managing and organising UI art assets across teams and projects.
- Experience of documenting UI art assets and related production processes.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Great communication skills to work closely with our team based across the UK and US.
- Passion for playing and making games.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience of working within design systems and related software (eg Figma, Sketch).
- Experience in the creation, management and export of UI art assets within a games environment.
- Experience with the automation of production processes.
- Knowledge or experience of front-end development and mark-up languages.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.