(Closed) QA Tools Production Coordinator
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Lincoln is on the lookout for a talented Associate Production Coordinator who possesses a passion for QA Tools. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Lincoln.
WHAT WE DO
- We design and build tools to support Rockstar’s worldwide QA teams. Our tools streamline common QA processes and workflows. We also provide ways for users to view and analyze business data in a variety of formats.
- We maintain a variety of existing tools and systems to ensure the continued smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Helping to ensure that developers are aware of new bugs, and that they are prioritized and fixed in an appropriately timely manner, based on their severity.
- Keeping meeting notes from various calls, weekly planning meetings, monthly roadmap meetings, and design meetings for our tools.
- Attending presentations of new features and in progress development, and being involved in effectively gathering their feedback, discovering requirement details, and presenting those to the development team.
- Working with QA staff to delegate tasks such as creating test plans and writing documentation on Confluence.
- Creating reports and other documentation for the QA Tools Leads.
- Degree or equivalent industry experience in a related discipline.
- Flexible and strong initiative together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work autonomously, manage and prioritize own workload with minimal direction.
- Able to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Collaborative and dynamic team-player able to work with many different types of personalities.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience maintaining and pruning a product backlog.
- An interest in software development project planning and project management best practices.
- Software development or video game industry experience, especially knowledge of QA or Localization processes.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.