Production Coordinator: Character Art
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar San Diego is on the lookout for talented Production Coordinators who possess a passion for supporting creative teams. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s studio in Carlsbad. Whether it’s beach or mountains, San Diego has it all and is considered one of the best places to live year-round.
WHAT WE DO
- We design, create and populate the world with the people and creatures that bring the story and play to life, for both our story-driven and online game worlds.
- Our characters are the embodiment of the player’s experiences and their interactions when they play – how they look, feel and interact with other living things.
- We design in-deep customization and functionality to character assets for the game’s specific needs.
- You will join a global team setting high standards across all our projects, who have an exacting production focus and an obsession for getting the minutiae right.
- Work with the Character Art team to provide production support for all our Global titles.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between teams.
- Track tasks and progress, working with development teams to identify and resolve any issues blocking work.
- Create and maintain data reports and documentation.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in a related discipline.
- Proven written & verbal communication skills.
- An aptitude for working in a deadline-focused team environment.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills.
- An eagerness to learn new software and develop skillsets.
- Data management skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- An interest in video games and their development.
- Experience working in game, VFX or similar industry.
- Project management qualifications or experience.
- Scripting knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.