At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Production Coordinator who is highly skilled in the design of game interfaces and creating gameplay visualizations. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We work to improve global communication between various disciplines of animation and design, to ensure there is a clear workflow, with transparency of moving parts, to our fellow developers.
- We collaborate with Animators, Leads and Directors to schedule, track and complete team goals.
- We help identify potential issues, doing what we can to resolve them before they impact our development teams.
- We help build a Diverse, Inclusive, engaged, and fun working environment.
- Organize, attend, and help document team meetings.
- Prepare reports which are data and graph based.
- Ability to track and present detailed schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Manage the team’s bug and task queues using our internal project tracking tools.
- Identify production issues and work to develop solutions with fellow Production Coordinators.
- Ensure key dates are understood by the team and communicated to others.
- Develop relationships and maintain regular communication with Leads, Directors, and Production staff.
- Identify and anticipate risks, mitigate them, and drive the team towards successful resolution within timescales. Maintain a flexible approach towards the delegated tasks.
- Ability to work using initiative and autonomy, while collaborating closely with the development team in multiple locations globally.
- A degree in production, project management, or a related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in managing web content. E.g. wikis, dashboards.
- Experience contributing to the maintenance of a project plan and schedule.
- Great interpersonal skills. Must be able to work closely in a team setting and with other departments.
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development and project management.
- Excellent and confident communicator.
- Eagerness to learn new workflows and software tools.
- Motivated, flexible, and autonomous.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm for video games; especially Rockstar titles.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Industry experience doing production for game development.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and SQL.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.