At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a talented HR Coordinator with a strong customer-service mentality and exceptional organizational skills to help support our employees and our business. The ideal candidate will bring energy, focus and enthusiasm for HR and Rockstar.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we’re known for.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive strategies of engagement, wellbeing, administration and learning & development.
- We collaborate with our global HR partners to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the larger HR team.
- Manage the HR Mailbox and act as point of contact on day-to-day employee questions.
- Facilitate full life-cycle administration, from pre-onboarding to termination.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding, including background screenings, first-day logistics between new hires and internal teams, workstation setup and collating personal information.
- Administer job change paperwork and corresponding HRIS input, including transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Manage timekeeping and ensure compliance with company best practices and California Labor Law.
- Support administration of payroll, benefits, and employee wellbeing.
- Assist with managing the work authorization process for foreign workers.
- Ensure the confidentiality and proper retention of all HR and employee data and documentation.
- Support and promote a variety of team engagement and wellness initiatives.
- Assist with or own special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years HR support experience.
- Solid understanding of key HR processes.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with Workday.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Background in payroll, benefits, and/or visa/immigration matters.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.