Customer Experience Content Editor
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a Customer Experience Content Editor to join the department at our New York City headquarters. This group manages our global customer experience and support teams, systems, and projects in order to ensure our players receive Rockstar Level support. The ideal candidate for the Customer Experience Content Editor should have a passion for and experience in creating and managing support knowledge content from development to delivery across a variety of knowledge bases, in-product support experiences, and social systems in a Knowledge Centered Service ecosystem.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Customer Experience team connects customers and solutions for any help request related to Rockstar Games.
- We focus on reducing customer effort to resolve problems by sharing knowledge, providing self-service solutions, and responding to support requests with quality on par with the Rockstar Games brand.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels and locations.
- We work with internal and external partners to drive product and service improvements across all our games and services.
- Identify changes in player experience to gain insight into player issues.
- Improve player self-service success through knowledge content, tools, and communication.
- Curate, improve and promote support knowledge-based content publication using content analytics and participant feedback in accordance with the Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) methodology.
- Reduce player confusion and empower agents through communication around service/game changes and situations.
- Compose and support messaging through social systems to reduce player confusion.
- Coordinate communication with internal departments as well as external partners.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in English, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field.
- 3+ years of support content development experience with a focus on customer facing communications.
- Firm grounding in U.S. English style (AP Style, Strunk & White, etc.), usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- Strong writing and editorial skills across a variety of communication contexts and content types.
- Experience using data analysis to support of content usage, improvement, and delivery.
- Experience in the development of customer support content for a global audience.
- Proven experience collaborating successfully with leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and/or stakeholders in other disciplines within a cross-functional organization.
- High degree of accuracy as well as an eye for consistency and detail.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to both provide and receive constructive writing feedback and critique.
- Ability to perform at a high level whether working as part of a team or independently.
- Knowledge of key customer service key metrics (satisfaction, handle time, first contact resolution, etc.).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience in developing and delivery of content using content management systems.
- Experience in a Knowledge Centered Service environment or KCS SM certification a plus.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing systems.
- Experience in the video game or media industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.