At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a Community Assistant who possesses a passion for all things community. We are looking for a knowledgeable social media and gaming community enthusiast with a strong passion for Rockstar titles. This is a full-time permanent position based in downtown Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Community team create and distribute public-facing messaging across all social media platforms, including the Rockstar Newswire.
- We cultivate, grow and engage the Rockstar Games community.
- We pay close attention to community feedback and activity, creating and delivering analysis to key internal teams and stakeholders.
- Create and distribute regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement, sentiments and other metrics.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate our community.
- Coordinate and schedule internal play sessions and meetings.
- Assist and support the wider Community Team in all areas of the day-to-day workload.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in a related field.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles, with a focus on Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a necessity.
- Passion for social media, community engagement and video games.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Strong planning, project management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to keep a level head and maintain grace under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Fluency in another language beyond English desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Please note, a cover letter is required when applying for the role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.