At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented Build Engineer who possesses a passion for learning, understanding and executing the processes involved in creating our games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide the company with stable and high-quality builds for multiple projects and platforms.
- Work with developers from all departments to include their changes in the builds and gain insight into that teams’ workflows and processes.
- Gain a unique perspective on the full development process, start to finish.
- Create regular software builds across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release.
- Communicate issues to the development team.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix build problems.
- Assist and support developers.
- A degree in Programming/Scripting/Game Design, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years game development or QA.
- Programming and/or scripting skills (e.g. C++, C# or Python).
- Experience with Perforce or similar source control software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Methodical approach to tasks.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position. The candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of the build process.
- Knowledge of Rockstar Games titles and a passion for playing videogames.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.