Associate QA Tools Developer
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar North is on the lookout for an Associate C# Programmer who possesses a passion for developing innovative automation solutions that enhance creative workflows. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Edinburgh.
WHAT WE DO
- We design and build tools to support Rockstar’s worldwide QA and Localisation teams. Our tools streamline common QA and Localisation processes and workflows. We also provide ways for users to view and analyse business data in a variety of formats.
- We maintain a variety of existing tools and systems to ensure the continued smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Write quality, maintainable, and testable code, following the QA Tools coding guidelines, to fix bugs and implement new features.
- Work with users to gather requirements and debug problems.
- Review other developers’ code.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Good understanding of .NET/C#.
- Familiarity with WPF and XAML.
- Familiarity with SQL / relational databases.
- Strong communication skills.
- MVVM application architecture
- Ability to work well within a cross-studio team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- NET Core (Web API).
- Familiarity with Entity Framework or similar ORM.
- Knowledge of Angular.
- Experience writing and debugging asynchronous code.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Passion for development and games, especially Rockstar products.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.