Associate Production Coordinator: Environment Art
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Leeds is on the lookout for a talented Associate Production Coordinator to join our Art team and assist in making some of the most highly respected and widely recognized AAA titles in video games.
WHAT WE DO
- We design and build fully realized environments to create the game world.
- What we do is fundamental to the player’s experience. They run through our environments, interact with our assets and feel ownership over artwork that we designed.
- Visual storytelling is as important in video games as it is in film. We create, visually, the story of people’s lives.
- Provide production support to the Environment Art team.
- Understand the needs and workflow of the Environment Art and connected teams, and proactively help to streamline and adjust our project management processes.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Maintain an active awareness of team goals and timelines.
- Proactively identify and resolve production issues.
- Prepare effective production reports.
- Ensure meetings are properly documented and actioned.
- Assign, prioritize, and track tasks using our in-house project management tools.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues preventing progress.
- Degree or equivalent Industry Experience in a related discipline.
- Proven successful production experience organizing and tracking large amounts of information.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to Excel, Bug Tracking Programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, JIRA, Bugzilla), Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of Excel. With knowledge of when best to use Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions. Comfortable taking raw data and producing high quality reports from it.
- Genuine enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games.
- Eager to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Flexible and strong initiative together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work autonomously, manage and prioritize own workload with minimal direction.
- Able to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Collaborative and dynamic team-player able to work with many different types of personalities.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with or interest in the production of video game art.
- Experience working with and visualizing large data sets.
- Software development or video game industry experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.