Associate Cheat Operations Analyst
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is looking for a passionate and talented Associate Cheat Operations Analyst to join the team to help develop and support our titles.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- This role involves monitoring multiple sources of information to identify cheaters and online mods for our titles and taking appropriate action on that information. The team is a vital component of our efforts to safeguard the online game experience of our titles and deals with complex cheat-related issues daily.
- Support the day to day operations of the anti-cheat and anti-fraud program.
- Monitor and enforce anti-cheat policies.
- Monitor and maintain intelligence related to cheating and fraud.
- Assist in conducting investigations.
- Prepare detailed reports related to investigations and intelligence analysis.
- Tune and support security/anti-cheat measures for the game client and supporting back-end services.
- Assist in responding to emergency situations and security incidents.
- Develop solutions for process automation wherever possible.
- Familiarity with modern online gaming and cheating.
- Ability to absorb extremely complex information in limited timeframes.
- Knowledge of client-server and peer-to-peer gaming architectures.
- Availability to work flexible hours, rotating shifts as necessary, working weekends, off hours and holidays.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing (English).
- Intense thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to create concise and thorough reports on a variety of topics related to cheats and cheating in GTA Online and Red Dead Online.
- High level of logical comprehension and intuitive understanding of complex issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of self-motivation.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases.
- Familiarity with different types and styles of online gaming cheating.
- Knowledge of threat intelligence concepts and reporting.
- Experience with fraud investigations.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.