Recruiting Ops Manager
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We're looking for a results-driven and strategic program manager to join the Recruiting Operations Team. This role is responsible for leading high priority projects to improve operational efficiency, data driven decision making, and guide change management across the organization. The ideal candidate is a proven change agent and who is passionate about designing programs at scale.
Your Day-to-day Will Involve
- Develop and lead Roblox's global recruiting operations
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Manage the ongoing operational delivery of recruiting operations projects, leading weekly stand-up meetings
- Manage Employee Referral Program
- Lead cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across the recruiting team and partners
- Leverage data with the People Analytics team to define program KPIs/success metrics and inform strategic decisions
- Lead change management efforts for recruiting projects across Roblox
Some Things We Consider Critical For This Role
- 2+ years of project management experience in HR/Recruiting
- Experience building and scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination