Mobile Engineer (IOS/Android)
Accepting all applicants willing to relocate to Shenzhen, China
About Roblox China:
Roblox, a global online experience platform for kids, brings more than 90 million people together through play. We enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers. Roblox is ranked as one of the top online entertainment services for audience under the age of 18.
To continue our global growth, Roblox has structured a joint venture with Chinese technology giant Tencent to help us enter the Chinese market. Roblox China will initially focus on education: specifically, coding fundamentals, game design, digital citizenship and entrepreneurial skills. Roblox China will also create and nurture an active community of developers in the region. With access to China’s roughly 800 million internet users, Roblox has the opportunity to reach the next level of global experiences companies.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be crafting the foremost experience that millions of players engage with daily. You will enhance the way people discover games and play with friends.
- Experienced, with a development track record and 5+ years shipping high complexity code
- Strong track record of shipping iOS code changes to the App Store.
- Very competent in C++ and are familiar
- Plus if you can work in Android.
- You will have a deep passion for writing unit tests and love working with a Test Driven Development mindset
- Experience with REST APIs and understand the complexities of networked code
- You work well with other team members, and are able to take on responsibilities for the greater team
- Create best-in-class user-facing applications using Objective C
- Contribute to the mobile applications (both UI and frameworks)
- Work closely with Product and Designers to ensure that the product embodies the shared vision
- Integrate with Embedded QA to ensure that bugs are caught early and fixed quickly
For a list of all of our job opportunities in Shenzhen, please check out our careers page.
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email at the apply button below, we will contact you shortly.